Radiology Top 100
Radiology Discussion Boards

Welcome Visitor, Please Register or Login
Author
goss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: edelmans breast workbook Reply with quote

i am interested in edelmans breast workbook. does anyone have this available? please email me at gryckman1@sbcglobal.net

mark007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Breast Registy Study Material Reply with quote

[quote:b9cfa3402a="miami tech"]I have 4 days left on Edelman ESP's X-Zone for ARDMS Breast Registry. It is available today, Sept. 8 until Sunday, September 11, until 4:57 PM. Paypal would be the easiest to pay & then I will send you login information.

I also have tons of notes & research & extra images outlining Davie's Breast Exam (basically the whole CD Mock Exam) & Edelman's Breast Seminar Workbook in Microsoft Word and Excel format. Again, paypal is the easiest and I can email them to you. Contact me with your email address for more info.[/quote:b9cfa3402a]

Hi
I want to buy the the ESP breast review book... my email: ronniefundora@yahoo.com
thanks.

examrefresh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Study guides Reply with quote

I wrote a study guide for the abdomen exam. I teach students both clinically as well as one on one and the information I used to create this study guide came from feedback from them. So it is very current.
www.examrefresh.com/guide-to-the-ardms-abdomen-exam/
Also I provide lots of free physics video lectures.
www.examrefresh.com/blog

Hope this helps

Page 2 of 2 Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic

Jump to: