Radiology Top 100
Radiology Discussion Boards

Welcome Visitor, Please Register or Login
Author
tracey417

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Help with getting up to speed after 9 years of not working? Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Tracey. I'm looking for advise about how to make myself more marketable. I worked 10 Years for a imaging center. I did general, fluoro, mamms, myeograms, and cat scan. I have a mamm registry and I have kept up with my ce credits and all registries are current. I've been back to shadow employees at my previous employer. The field has changed so much, and I can't even get in the door to sale myself. Are there refresher courses I could take to help? I need to learn about digital, as all I know is film sceen. Any advice would be appreicated.
Thanks, Tracey

runner600

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: out of xray field for 9 years Reply with quote

Wow I am just like you. Have been out of touch for 9 years. I have kept my lisences up and now would like to get back into the field. Have you had any luck sence your posting. I have contacted a few places and have realized I need to just make it happen. I am going to get my 8 hours of digital Mammo training and try and do some volunteer hours.
Let me know how it goes
Terry

jonathantrott

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: http://www.healthcampus.com/dental-ce/ Reply with quote

Home Study Educators, HSE (healthcampus.comô) is an ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (CERP) Provider. We offer high quality home-study continuing education courses written by dental professionals. Courses are offered in mail-order or online book format. Simply select your course(s), take the exam by paper or online and receive your certificates instantly!
http://www.healthcampus.com/dental-ce/

Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic

Jump to: