Radiology Top 100
Radiology Discussion Boards

Welcome Visitor, Please Register or Login
Author
himesh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: The Radiology WorkFlow, Help!!!! Reply with quote

hi guys, Iam an emr developer and iam trying to integrate my emr with the RIS/PACS, but iam a bit confused about the RIS/PACS workflow.

This is what i know at the moment about the RIS/PACS workflow ( please correct me if iam wrong )

RIS speaks only hl7
So i get the order out of my emr in hl7 and into the RIS which creates a dicom worklist.
the modality pulls this worklist and the procedure is done and image stored.

Now i do not know how i can get the report or response back to the emr in hl7.

If all that i assumed above is wrong, please correct me, please tell me the correct workflow, and in case you have and emr integrated with your radiology dept, a would really appreciate it if you could tell me how you get the result/response back into your emr and how this is correlated with the order place in the first place.

Thanks in Advance.

jonathantrott

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: http://www.healthcampus.com/radiology-continuing-education/ Reply with quote

Healthcampus.com has been providing ASRT-approved home-study x-ray continuing education courses since 1995. Its courses are upshots of the rapid changes in medical radiology brought on by digital imaging and new radiology techniques, such as MRI. Each of the courses (e.g., Digital Mammography) makes up a complete textbook, which you can purchase as a traditional paper book for self-study at home. Each course has an equivalent credit, so you need to get several courses appropriate to your field to meet the required minimum CE credits set by your state board.
http://www.healthcampus.com/radiology-continuing-education/

Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic

Jump to: