Radiology Top 100
Radiology Discussion Boards

Welcome Visitor, Please Register or Login
Author
RadSearcher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Ever Heard/Used iChart & Powerscribe? Reply with quote

Hi all,
I'm not a radiology student and I am iin fact just getting introduced to the radiology industry. I'm a business student and I was given a project to do a research on voice transcribing devices for healthcare solutions. To be exact, I'm learning about Nuance-Dicatphone's iChart & Powerscribe. I have interviewed some radtechs but I need to hear from a Radiologist's point of view however they are way too difficult to schedule for an interview. So I was wondering if I can get some help here to supplement my efforts.

I have a 10-brief & very informal questions I need to ask regarding purchase criteria & experiences with transcribing devices. Whoever can help, please let me know so I can email you the questions or perhaps post it up somewhere in this forum.
If you know any Radiologists that may be able to help please direct me to them.
I will greatly appreciate your consideration. Thanks.

radrounds

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Ever Heard/Used iChart & Powerscribe? Reply with quote

At our institution, we use one of Nuance's products --- Commissure. What sort of questions do you have? email me or contact me and I will let you know from a radiologist's point of view. I don't have time for an interview but if you email me a list of questions, I will do my best to help you out.

[quote:7429c3a1be="RadSearcher"]Hi all,
I'm not a radiology student and I am iin fact just getting introduced to the radiology industry. I'm a business student and I was given a project to do a research on voice transcribing devices for healthcare solutions. To be exact, I'm learning about Nuance-Dicatphone's iChart & Powerscribe. I have interviewed some radtechs but I need to hear from a Radiologist's point of view however they are way too difficult to schedule for an interview. So I was wondering if I can get some help here to supplement my efforts.

I have a 10-brief & very informal questions I need to ask regarding purchase criteria & experiences with transcribing devices. Whoever can help, please let me know so I can email you the questions or perhaps post it up somewhere in this forum.
If you know any Radiologists that may be able to help please direct me to them.
I will greatly appreciate your consideration. Thanks.[/quote:7429c3a1be]
________
[URL=http://washington.dispensaries.org/]Washington Marijuana Dispensaries[/URL]

jonathantrott

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: http://www.healthcampus.com/radiology-continuing-education/ Reply with quote

Healthcampus.com has been providing ASRT-approved home-study x-ray continuing education courses since 1995. Its courses are upshots of the rapid changes in medical radiology brought on by digital imaging and new radiology techniques, such as MRI. Each of the courses (e.g., Digital Mammography) makes up a complete textbook, which you can purchase as a traditional paper book for self-study at home. Each course has an equivalent credit, so you need to get several courses appropriate to your field to meet the required minimum CE credits set by your state board.http://www.healthcampus.com/radiology-continuing-education/

Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic

Jump to: