Radiology Top 100
Radiology Discussion Boards

Welcome Visitor, Please Register or Login
Author
beccram

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Could use some help please Reply with quote

Hello all,

I have been "volunteered" to make nursing policy and procedure for an Imaging Center. I have never done anything like this and don't know where to start!!

Can anyone share, point me in a direction, etc?

I would really appreciate it!

Thank you, Becky

brittany

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my friend is also looking for the same. She has done her nursing course and I think this will help her a lot in further career opportunities. Do you have any other suggestions?
---------------

kelvinman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do i go to get into nursing school?

Rachel White

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are three typical educational paths to nursing—a bachelor's of science degree in nursing (BSN), an associate degree in nursing (ADN), and a diploma. BSN programs, offered by colleges and universities, take about 4 years to complete. ADN programs, offered by community and junior colleges, take about 2 to 3 years to complete. Diploma programs, administered in hospitals, last about 3 years. Generally, licensed graduates of any of the three types of educational programs qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. There are hundreds of registered nursing programs that result in an ADN or BSN.

brittany

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my friend is also looking for the same. She has done her nursing course and I think this will help her a lot in further career opportunities. Do you have any other suggestions?
--------------------

bredhedden1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which nursing course she had done. what is her plans for future ?

jonathantrott

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: http://www.healthcampus.com/nursing-continuing-education/ Reply with quote

Maintain your nursing contact hours with healthcampus.com! Buy unlimited nursing continuing education courses (California) for only $39.95! Online state-required certificate CE courses and topics for RNs, LVNs, LPNs, Nurse Practitioners, critical care nurses. Instant online access, grading, certificates and live 24x7 help.
http://www.healthcampus.com/nursing-continuing-education/

Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic

Jump to: