Radiology Top 100
Radiology Discussion Boards

Welcome Visitor, Please Register or Login
Author
Colored.Crayon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Tube Warm-Up? Reply with quote

I'm getting ready to start a job for a company that drives to nursing homes and the local prisons and does mobile xrays, ultrasounds, and ekgs. It's been 2 years since I've been in school and jobs are just really hard to find these days and I can't remember if portable xray machines need a tube warm up. I remember the technologists doing mobile xrays at the nursing homes when I was in school but I never saw them warming the tube up. I'd hate the crack my tube the first day on the job but I dont remember anyone ever warming mobile machines. So, does a mobile xray machine need warmed up or am I just worrying too much?

jonathantrott

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: http://www.healthcampus.com/radiology-continuing-education/ Reply with quote

healthcampus.com has provided high quality, ASRT-approved home-study radiology continuing education courses since 1995. Obtain your CE credits when you complete any of our online or paper exams based on many of the popular textbooks we offer.

Alicedaniels

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they do ! Good luck on the new job though!

Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic

Jump to: