Radiology Top 100
Radiology Discussion Boards

Welcome Visitor, Please Register or Login
Author
maurodsantos

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Radiology/Radiotherapy Imaging Services in "The Cloud&q Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm Phd student and I'm doing a project about Radiology/Radiotherapy/Nuclear Medicine Imaging Services in "The Cloud" (grid computing). I've created a small survey about it to evaluate if there are people from the area interested in this subject. If you are interested in cloud computing for radiology related services please follow this link:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&pli=1&formkey=dEhPakpaWHpDR1ZhTXQwbkZhNlZ0TlE6MQ#gid=0

Its anonymous.
Thanks in advance for your help. :wink:

maurodsantos

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Cloud services for Radiology departments Reply with quote

As you may know, cloud computing is becoming a rational solution to lower costs associated with IT services, making data access more flexible, while keeping it secure. This flexibility allows the creation of more productive workflows inside the Radiology department and other imaging departments. Recently there has been an explosion of new cloud-based products for medical imaging, most of them related with substituting current PACS systems. Are there more meaningful medical imaging services which we could run in the cloud, to improve patient diagnose and speed up imaging departments workflows?

I've done the survey above to capture Radiologists, and other professionals of the area, current views in this subject.

Thanks again.

Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic

Jump to: