1. RadTech says

    Without additional training, you could just be a general radiologic technologist. You can get on the job training to do CT, MRI, mammography, bone densitometry, or cardiovascular-interventional radiography. This is the same whether you have a bachelors, associate, or certificate.

    After being in the field for awhile, the bachelors degree will be helpful if you want to go into management or teaching.

    If you want to go into any other radiology fields – sonography, nuclear medicine, or radiation therapy – you will need additional schooling.