1. Mao K says

    In the US Sonographers are not regulated by state or federal agencies. It will be up to the employer that you work for to ask for your credentials. You will need to contact ARDMS (you can google them) and find out what you have to do to get credential through them. Any place worth it’s salt will require you to have that certification. You can also get credentials through the ARRT (google that too).